How does someone become a member?
Current Headliners Club members nominate their friends and colleagues to become part of their Club. A prospective new member must be sponsored by at least two current Headliners members in good standing.
If you are interested in membership, please contact us here.
Old Fitz First Friday lunches are the perfect way to introduce prospective members to the Headliners Club. On the first Friday of each month, lunch in the press box is the place to see old friends and meet new people. Prospective members will be the guests of the Club. Give the name of your guest when you make reservations. For more information contact [email protected].
What type of services do members enjoy?
- Sweeping views of the Austin skyline, floor to ceiling windows
- Access to private rooms for meetings, special occasions, all day retreats, etc.
- Incredible dining - restaurant offerings for lunch and dinner, plus specialized menu planning for any occasion
- Dining in the Press Box Bar, Members' Dining Room or private rooms
- Personalized event planning - from dinner for 2, to meetings, weddings, anniversaries, celebrations, etc.
- Self-Parking in the attached garage, parking charges can be billed to your account or paid upon exit
- Diverse range of speakers with our various speaker series' and book club
- Perfect place for dinner before a show. Park at the Club and walk or ride share to the ACL-Live Moody Theater, the Long Center, the Moody Center, the Paramount, ZACH Theatre, or the UT Campus/Stadium
- Invitations to exclusive Club events such as our Bourbon Tastings, Wine Dinners, Holiday Events, Members’ Holiday Open House, Mother’s Day Brunch, Breakfast with Santa, Mardi Gras Party, Summer Cookout, Old Fitz First Friday lunches and more.
- Reciprocal club access in the US and Europe