How does someone become a member?
Current Headliners Club members nominate their friends and colleagues to become part of their Club. A prospective new member must be sponsored by at least two current Headliners members in good standing.
If you are interested in membership, please contact us here.
Old Fitz First Friday lunches are the perfect way to introduce prospective members to the Headliners Club. On the first Friday of each month, lunch in the press box is the place to see old friends and meet new people. Prospective members will be the guests of the Club. Give the name of your guest when you make reservations. For more information contact Receptionist@HeadlinersClub.com.
What type of services do members enjoy?
- Sweeping views of the Austin skyline with floor to ceiling windows in the entire Club
- Access to private rooms for hosting meetings, special occasions, all day retreats, etc.
- Incredible dining - in addition to the restaurant menu for lunch and dinner, specialized menu planning for any occasion
- Dining in the Press Box Bar or the Members' Dining Room for lunch and dinner
- Personalized event planning - from dinner for 2, to teleconferencing, weddings, anniversaries, graduations and birthdays... and everything else in between.
- Self-Parking in the attached garage, parking charges can be billed to your account or paid upon exit
- Diverse range of speakers with our various speaker series' and book club
- Access to tickets for select performances at the ACL-Live Moody Theater, the Long Center, the Paramount, and Zach with dinner at the Club, followed by the show
- Invitations to exclusive Club events such as our Bourbon Tastings, Wine Dinners, Members’ Holiday Open House, New Year’s Eve Dinner, Mother’s Day Brunch, Pop-Up Happy Hours, Old Fitz First Friday lunches and more.
- Reciprocol club access